Saturday, April 21, 2012

Silly Saturday - An Easy Face

Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
1.  I don't have to go to work. 
2.  I can spend the whole day with my son.
3.  My husband's work schedule is crazy, but regardless shift, I get to see him for a little while.
4.  I can wear pajamas all day if I want to...

Today's Silly Saturday Lunch is a super easy face.  I took a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich and added a few of the Wilton's candy eyes, an almond nose, and a "Space adventures" goldfish cracker for a mouth.  A little string cheese made excellent hair and a little star cracker made a nice barrette.  This was really simple to do and only took a few minutes.


Little man's favorite part of this was pulling off the various parts and in a fake voice shouting what was happening.  "No, don't eat my eyes!  My hair - I'm bald! I'm bald! I need my nose to smell! Nooooo!"  It was a little disturbing and hysterical at the same time.  Happy lunching!

No comments:

Post a Comment